Saturday, January 13, 2007

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Shora's dream has evolved into quite the challenge! One paragraph, 26 words consisting only of the letters of the alphabet in order.

I did it.
Twice. Just because I wanted to.
I may do it again.
Maybe I have an addictive personality?

A brillianly clever donkey envisioned farms getting heated indoor jaccuzzis. Kind llama mentioned not one protest, queitly resisting such temptation! Unusually, violent waterfights Xploded yielding zaniness!

Almost begrudginly, Christopher devours each fluffy goat hair in James' kitchen. Listening, Michael noticed other peculiar quaffing rituals starting to unfold. Very Xcessive yet zealous!

Try it.
All the cool kids are doing it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wuv you! These are great... thanks for playing babe. I'm gonna meet Jon Stewart!!! xoxo

Robin Alexa said...

I tried...I suck at this. :)

You the champ Sass.

Anonymous said...

A beautifully crafted, devilishly envisioned, frighteningly good honourable idea, justified knowingly - like most new offerings, perfectly quoting really simple things, usefully visionary, xacting youthful zeal.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I can't do it.... there just arent enough x words!! :)

Randi said...

There's no way not to cheat with the "x" right? Haha. Well played, sister.

Anonymous said...

How to post YouTube, easy sign up for an account if you haven't already. Go to My Account, look for the Video Posting settings, click on that. Then add your details. After all that's done, just go to a clip and hit the Post Video icon and there you go - it's on your blog.

Easy

Hollz said...

very cool idea, i just may try this...