Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm having one of those days where I just feel blah.
I'm physically feeling fine, and I have nothing (major) to be upset about or pissed off at. I just feel down. I feel like I could cry at any moment, but I'm not sure why I'm sad (or if I really am). Part of me feels like I could "snap" at anytime.
I'm guessing it's because after a break, I'm back on some medication (not anti-psychotic drugs for any member of the peanut gallery who will offer that up). They seem to effect me differently each time. Most of the time, I just get the "loss of appetite" (oh darn!), headaches, dizziness and fatigue (I swear that's why I'm asleep some nights by 7:30!). This time I have all those, but now I'm feeling like this too. Almost an uneasy feeling. I really do hope it doesn't last long!

To cheer me up, I reflected back on a dirty little trick I played on Mr. Sass while I was pissed off at him. I can't even remember what he had done. I do recall him annoying me by telling me that if a dog licks your lips (on your face people...focus) then it shows that they recognize you as the boss and they respect you. He kept showing me that Cooper would lick his face, and wanted me to do the same. I refused. I don't even know if this is true. I don't particularly want my dog licking me, especially my face. Well he left it alone for awhile and somewhere inbetween, he pissed me off. I watched the dog outside licking his ass. Really going to town. When he came in, I politely asked him what the 'trick' was to see if a dog recognizes a person as boss. He gladly showed me (again!) and I watched the dog lick his face.

Still makes me laugh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sassy, you kill me sometimes!

((((HUGS)))) Think of a weekend where you will come down for some fun with me soon!

exile said...

yeah, until you kissed his "doo-doo shrapnal" covered face it's funny hehehehe

Mackey said...

That is too funny Sass! You naughty girl!

I too have been feeling pretty "fucky". Wanting to cry one minute, wanting to scream the next.
Yesterday I had the most insatiable urge to just punch someone in the face!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's something in the Canadian water, I've been feeling the same... and we can't even blame it on February blahs yet. Your story cheered me up though! LOL

Anonymous said...

I would've taken a video of your dog going to town on his ass and then left it for Mr. Sass. Ha. Good one.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Good...
Lord...






Too funny!

The Funky Bee said...

ha ha, that's enough to cheer anyone up...BUT, you know, you have to kiss those lips too....eewwww

Hope you cheer up/feel better soon. I get those bouts of weirdness too. It's usually just PMS but sometimes it's random and not for any reason at all. It'll be okay soon, I promise.