I've found a new pastime.
I said I would never do it.
But I did.
And I love it.
I LOVE CORNHOLING.
In fact, once I got into it, I discovered there is even an association for cornholers like myself.
The American Cornhole Association was established by a small group of dedicated Cornholers from the west side of Cincinnati, Ohio. These people apparently LOVE to cornhole. Number one pastime in many rural American cities! It's becoming an activity that is no longer restricted to private places. In fact, cornholing is taking place in public domains such as parks!
There is proper technique in becoming an experienced cornholer. An improper technique, poor follow through, and a sloppy technique will lead you 'too far to the left.' Apparently, you need plenty of space so that there are no unwelcome collisions with your sack. One must line themselves up correctly, feet apart, keeping the knees bent and leaning slightly forward. Follow through is important. Amateurs will stop upon release which can cause awkwardness and poor aim. Experts swear that optimal cornholing occurs with the sack in one hand and a cold beer in another. Nothing makes for a better release then this!
Come cornhole with me!
*****
No HNT this week.
The loss of a blogger friend, reminds us that life is precious.
Hold those you love a little closer tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I knew it wasn't what my dirty little mind thought it was. I know you faaaar too well little Sass a frass!
I was ready to join the club & then I realized it was THAT kind of cornholing!!!:P
we love your sass-hole
(even when it has corn in it)
See, across the pond, even I thought cornholing was something completely different!!
Freak.
(hehe)
Happy Friday!
ima cornholer from way baccccccckkkkkk
ole corncrib js
This is a great post. The delivery and innuendo has me in tears laughing!!!
Post a Comment