Thanks Hollz. This seemed to be a good distraction.
1.What bill do you hate paying the most? Mortgage. Not that it's a really a 'bill'...but to have that much money leave the account every week...*sigh*
2.What is your favorite late night activity aside from sexercise? If I'm home: reading in bed or by the fireplace. Out: Visiting with friends. Catching up over a beer or a tea.
3.When was the last time you did a table dance in a drunken stuper? It's not so much the table dances as the shirt coming off.....but neither have happened lately. I'd like to think I'm more mature (stop laughing).
4.When was the first time you woke up and said..."ummm?? what's your name?"? Oddly enough it was this morning. I was having this awesome dream and when I woke up I kept my eyes shut and nudged the body next to me and asked "what's your name?" I was hoping he would reply Brad.
5.What is the chore you hate the most to do to keep your house running smoothly? Cleaning up after the dog. Oh and I hate dusting.
6.What is your favorite drink besides..'whatever she's having'? Wine and beer (I assume we are talking alcoholic?)
7.Where is your favorite bar to cut lose and pass out on the side walk outside and not give it a second thought? I like the small pubs. Sit and chill. If I want to dance, any old club will do.
8.What is your 1st thought when the alarm goes off Monday morning for work? I wonder if it's cold out? What will I wear today? Do I have time to read email before I leave? I'm a morning person. Alarm goes off and 99% of the time I'm up and ready to start the day.
9.Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? Probably sitting at this same computer doing another one of these tags. Kidding. With a couple of kids, a little more money and some property for the horses. My winning lottery ticket framed on the wall.
10.What is your favorite position? 69 is not an answer! That's a tough answer. I'd like to say on my back, but that'd be boring...come here and I'll show you! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay honestly I began chuckling at the "the top is coming off" answer. The laughing began once you said that you were more mature now and we should stop laughing!
Sorry babe.....it was just too cool;P
I know...I know. You of all people have been privy to the top coming off, and perhaps some nude streaking around fires. I wonder why they didn't ask about that?!
I really shouldn't claim to be mature eh?
Post a Comment