Let's call it a highschool flashback. I was about 16 in this picture. I was an Air Cadet (I must confess I joined for a boy but ended up loving it) and we were away on some camping trip. We were made to hike 15KM in the morning and then in the afternoon there was this course set up. We had to run through a series of obstacles including a rope bridge over a river, crawling on our stomachs under some crap in the dirt (technical terms of course), and through tires and crap. It was a timed event. The top 5 losers were on fire duty that night, winners got waited on hand and foot. No discrimination between boys and girls.
You are looking at number one and two. My nick name was 'Loca' amongst this group of friends and the crazy beyotch that I was, beat every last person to get top time. Of course I nearly died in the process, but I can be very competitive. "Kiwi," on the right was just behind me in time. As you can see we got filthy in the process. When this picture was taken I was about half way through getting 'cleaned' up. I had ditched half of the army gear we were given and settled for something a little cooler. Even this dirty girl had to get clean!

Looking back at this picture, brings back some good memories, and also some not-so-good ones. One honest thought though?
I'm hitting the gym. I was in far better shape then!
CRAP.
Happy HNT!

23 comments:
you did look different back then, i can't put my finger on it, but you look a little blacker than you do now
HHNT
lmao exile you make me laugh.... Hi Sassy Happy HNT!!
awww little 16 year old sassy, your so tiny, well except for your boobs!!
You still look great..
~xo
You are way too hard on yourself...hey wanna flashback...where is Noodle? LMAO...what a tool that one was!
P.S. you are still a hottie and I love you!
MUAH
You were georgous then & you are still georgous!
XO
Heyyy all my friends came by first to cheer my ass up! You guys are too kind.
Hella - I came across a picture of Noodle too. What a fuckup, but them were good times!
I think they (you) look great. It's always fun to look back at pictures and relive the memories
HHNT
Geez, you were even a hottie back in the day! Don't suppose you'd want to recreate the pose...?
HHNT!!! nature shots.....always good.
Cool picture. I like chicks who can beat my ass :) HHNT!
exile took the thought outta my brain....lmao....yes, you seem to have darkened
Yeeeeeeeeah... looking that way at 16 is ok but now? Uh... I dunno. I think you're a hottie. HHNT
SHIT YOUR AS HOT AS AS A FYING PAN ON FIRE!
Randi - Thanks..you are a doll.
Dink - I have to use that one!
Dear lord! Y'all got T3H Hawtness gwine on there, both of yiz.
Wosers! HHNT!
Ah! I need a gym partner... someone able to take me there by force, pulling me by my toes if needed... I need to go to the gym so badly... but I hate it!!!
Good luck to you... and Happy HNT!
Wow! REAL dirt! Happy HNT!
Rrrrrowl!
Great photo! Happy HNT!
Hot loca beeotch.
damn.. you were leaner and meaner back then!! though i think i prefer the current tubby sass! ;-)
damn.. you were leaner and meaner back then!! though i think i prefer the current tubby sass! ;-)
HHNT, and yes, those kind of memories last a lifetime!
Looks like it was some good times. Flashbacks are always fun. Happy (belated) HNT
Post a Comment