I guess I have to back this baby up a bit. Set the stage so to speak.
I have a younger brother (in law), who may have dabbled in pimping out some Mary Jane amongst other things. He has since left the business for some higher education and some legal employment. I do believe that he and Mary Jane have an occasional rendez-vous now and again.
A couple months ago a ziploc bag of MJ's 'leavins' was found in my in-laws house. It was confiscated by my mother inlaw and tucked away somewhere 'safe.' There were many a joke about how she would pull out the ol' hookah and toke after everyone left. It was forgotten about until moving day. Mr. Sass was going ahead of all the movers and checking drawers. In the nightstand, low and behold black bart was looking up at him! The forgotten bag. Mr. Sass snatched it up (hehe I said snatch) and tucked it away. Later it was given back to the MIL and told that she could hold her own stash.
After moving in with us, no one could find it. It was assumed that it got tucked in some box and is sitting in the storage unit with all of there stuff. Poor Mary Jane was forgotten again.
The inlaws plan their trip home to BC and head off. 10 days later (at the most ungodly hour) we pick them up from the airport. It's not until about an hour after we get home (and I'm planning my return to bed) that I hear a fit of laughter from my MIL and a call "Sassssssy...come here!"
I race up the stairs to find her holding up the bag of weed.
It seems it was in her suitcase the whole time tucked in the front pocket.
She got searched randomly in the airport when leaving and they insisted on dumping out everything in her purse...but they left the suitcase alone.
Yup. My mother in law, the sweet little Mennonite lady, managed to carry some weed out to BC and back.
Well done.I'm so proud.

12 comments:
OHhhhh My Gawd! LMAO!! It kinda would have been just a bit funny had she gotten caught with it!! (just a tiny bit really) Heeheee!!
uhhhmmmmm so where is MJ now then?? :)
That's hilarious! It would have been a bitch to have to go visit your mother in prison!
kshippychic - It would have been hilarious if she got caught!! Hmmm it's around here somewhere....
Osbasso - hehe I'd bake her a cake with a file in it perhaps.
I was waiting for the pic of the "dimebag" :)
Seriously that is the funniest thing. How long have we known thsi woman and she is the most innocent person in the world.
If she had been busted I would have had to come and see it in person to believe it....and laugh like a loon with you!
Bwaahahahaa, thanks for the laugh, that is priceless! Would have been horrible had she been searched or the drug dogs came a sniffin, but the happy ending makes the story :)
OMG!!!!!
I bet you laughed so hard you peed your pants!!!!
Binsk - hehe..yeh the "dimebag"..what do I know right?
Hella - I would have dragged your ass with me so we could both get a good laugh with Waltz!
Cori - I could picture the dogs just sniffin her out..she'd probably be on her knees rubbin the thing's belly not knowing why they were at her.
Mackey - just a little! ;-)
haha.. that is hilarious, and could have been quite some trouble too!
What I want to know is why the son-in-law didn't claim it back for it's intended purpose?!!
If it had been my Mom, she would have taken it out and buried it so no one would ever find out about it (she was pretty conservative....she once burned a Playboy Magazine my brother had hidden in the attic because she "didn't want the garbagemen seeing what kind of trash we kept in our house"). Ah, bless her heart.
Too funny! I love that your MIL laughed about it. Mine would have had a heart attack and died on the spot.
man, did they mention the condoms full of coke in her belly?
Post a Comment