Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Domanickle pickle to the rescue :)

I'm just having one of those days today.
I'm tired.
I'm moody.
I'm emotional.
I'm hungry, but too lazy to eat anything besides some fruit and crackers.
I'm achy.
I feel that if I say anything I'll just sound stupid.

I'm going for a walk to clear my head and hopefully perk up! I have no idea if I'll get to posting an HNT picture later, but I do have one of Domanick. Those close to me know how special he is to me, and the relationship we have. I can't believe he will be 7 in July. He's such an amazing boy! Time flies. I could spend every minute with him. I love that as soon as I arrive, he instantly crawls into my arms and snuggles close to whisper 'secrets' in my ear. He has the best laugh ever, and gives me such heart attacks when he shows me the 'tricks' he can do on his bike.


Jeeze, I feel better already.
Gotta love that.

6 comments:

Mackey said...

I am not sure who Dominick is but he is a cutie!
Little boys are special creatures....ya gotta love 'em!

Osbasso said...

I don't know exactly who he is either, other than one possible guess.

Sometimes we're allowed to be tired, moody, emotional, hungry, achy, etc... :-)

I used to be a little boy--do you like me too?

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

He's sweet!

Come over and bake cookies with me - I have to make 100 for school! :)

Mackey said...

While you are Beckys baking cookies...can ya get my chicken back????
I am sure she has hidden it under something!!!!

The Funky Bee said...

So cute. Some times kids (and dog kids) really do make everything better. Hope you're doing a little better Sass

Randi said...

I feel the same way about Ethan.