Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I don't stress too much. I tend to keep a pretty even (even laid back) temperament. It drives my teaching partner crazy since she tends to be a stress ball. I think we are good for each other. I calm her down, she gets me going.

There is one thing that stresses me out though. Consistently. There is no real way to say this without sounding like a complete dork, so I'm just going to say it.

The bank machines stress me out. More specifically, when making a deposit. It stresses me out to make sure everything is in the envelope and it's sealed. The open deposit door waiting for it's envelope and things turning away. In my mind I think 'what if I don't get it in in time? I'll probably be charged with fraud.' It's never happened, but what if.

I figure if I had some more money to deposit more regularly...then this stress would disappear. Feel free to send me cash.

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Deposits in your bank? Is that a euphemism?? I don't get it... ;-)

Anonymous said...

hehe
and i had a deposit comment!
i think it would ease your anxiety if you just mailed me ur deposit!!!!!!!!!!
js

g-man said...

I suppose it all depends on the type of Bank.

I have only ever used an ATM to make a deposit twice. I hate the thing too.

The Funky Bee said...

Our bank just started a new thing where you don't have to put your deposits in an envelope. You literally just put the check or cash into the slot that used to take the envelope and it scans it and puts a shot of it up on the screen for you to confirm if it's correct. Crazy huh? Those things used to stress me out too! Maybe you'll get the new machines soon.