- Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Lee Ann (Birmingham, AL, United States)
Osbasso (Helena, MT, USA)
Sassy (Ontario, Canada)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
I guess I'm pretty simple:
1. Swiss Chalet - chicken and rib place. I worked at one for about 4 years, so I'm cool with their food prep and such. I can eat it and not really worry too much.
2. Jack Astors - Hockey. Beer. Wings.
3. Tim Hortons - Like I said: Simple. Tea and a bagel. Perfect.
4. Sahla Thai - Oh my giddy God. The best Thai food ever!
5. East Side Marios - Badda-boom Badda-bing. I prefer to eat mostly the salad and then package up the pasta for later.
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Tag yourself. I'm too lazy. And now I'm hungry.

3 comments:
Nicely played, dear!
Hmmm must try Swiss chalet...chicken and rib sounds good...Jack Astors look like a good place for a hangout...beer and wings...yummy!!!
Ps thanks for doing the tag. I hope you enjoyed it.. If you know of anyone else doing it please feel free to send me a message and I’ll update them too on the updated list of tag doers
Jack Astors... so How do they serve their wings? Deep fried? bbq? or how? Hahaha.. beer and wings.. they always come hand in hand.
THanks for sharing and doing the tag :)
Post a Comment