Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Not so anon HNT

I've decided to post this picture.
I've had it sitting around for awhile, and will be recycling it per se. Some may have seen it, but didn't know it was me. I guess I've been hiding a few things these days.
Besides, this warm weather and sunshine has put me in the best mood ever. I'm feeling a little sassy too.Happy HNT!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy!

DINK said...

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW DAYUMMMMMMM UH ...UH....CAN I HAVE AN ORDER OF THAT PLEASE? TO GO ..... TO KANSAS...JUST FOR A BIT.......OMG! :):):)

Anonymous said...

I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Osbasso said...

You HAVE been hiding, haven't you??

Sassy said...

Shaun - thanks :)

Dink - hahaha thanks!! I miss you!!!

Hella - there is no fooling you. ever.

Os - I have. I'll be back :)

Anonymous said...

way hawt....sexy...
HHNT

Unknown said...

That is a lovely picture. HHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

Thanks for sharing your sexy pic. You're beautiful.

Supercock said...

Well I am sure glad you decided to recycle it, delicious!

justsomeguy said...

Recycling pays! Great shot.

24crayons said...

LOVE IT!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

And a lovely picture it is! :D Quite sexy.

Happy HNT

tkkerouac said...

Very Very Hot, would you like to share in tonights favourites? Happpy HNT!

Polt said...

hmmm, well...that fits nicely, doesn't it? :)

HAPPY HNT!

Vixen said...

Absolutely *beautiful*

HappyHNT!

The Funky Bee said...

GRRRRRRR!

Randi said...

Delectable!

Bunny said...

Ooooo; Aaaaah. I like . . . HHNT!

NWO said...

Great chassis. Splendid pic.

Beginning with "B" said...

Well..So that was YOU!!

(Great jumping-Jesus!)

Beautiful, Sassy. Really nice photo of you~~seriously.

HappyLace&AnonwithGraceHNT!!

xx,adam b.

tkkerouac said...

You are up in favourites Sassy, come take a peek!

Hollz said...

I thought that was you too!!!

Happy HNT

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ;) I got homw last night and the kids gave me the mail!!!!!! :)

Thats a perty picture toooo!! MEOW!!

Sassy said...

Hippychic - Yay!!! I'm glad you are home safe and you got the mail! Enjoy!