Thursday, May 10, 2007

Maybe she thought she was a kangaroo?

I'm listening to the news this morning and I hear a story about a crackdown in a jail in Ireland. They went through and confiscated a whole bunch of things: drugs, weapons, cell phones, etc. However, the most bizarre thing they found was a budgie. A real live budgie. It was apparently the pet of one of the incarcerated men. Officials speculate it was 'smuggled' in through a female visitor.

Aren't pussies and birds not suppose to get along?
It brings new meaning to when someone says the pussy ate the bird.

5 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Happy HNT!

g-man said...

Too funny. Cant imagine the next poor bastard to go down on her and come up with a feather.

Randi said...

A bird in the pussy is worth two in the bank? Is that how the saying goes? LOL

Sassy said...

Randi - Hmmm maybe it's a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?!

Cori said...

Hmmm, I thought pecker's were supposed to go in there?