A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Happy b'day Hippy :-)
...but is she legal in Canada!!??:)
THANK YOU SASSY!! :) And thank you for the card - that was so sweet! (And histerical!)I thought that said "sweet members" until I took another sip of my coffee !! LMAO!!Now you know I just turned 21 so hopefully that is legal in Canada!! :P
Ahhh you've been legal in Canada for a few years now then....just stay out of trouble while you're here! They'd love you in prison hehe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy b'day Hippy :-)
...but is she legal in Canada!!??:)
THANK YOU SASSY!! :) And thank you for the card - that was so sweet! (And histerical!)
I thought that said "sweet members" until I took another sip of my coffee !! LMAO!!
Now you know I just turned 21 so hopefully that is legal in Canada!! :P
Ahhh you've been legal in Canada for a few years now then....just stay out of trouble while you're here! They'd love you in prison hehe!
Post a Comment