What's that saying about the shoe maker's kids never having shoes?
Well the same goes for the mechanic's wife. Her car doesn't get the attention it needs, unless it's main driver (me) yells and hollers or threatens to take it to someone else.
30 degrees today. Hot. Someone broke my sunroof about 2 years ago after the brighter-more-sane minded one of the couple said, "stop playing with it you baboon, you'll break it." Broken.
Air conditioning - shitty. Needs to be topped up or something. Apparently I have some kind of leak. Doesn't cool things off very well.
The clincher? The driver's side window doesn't work either. The power window motor crapped out. $500 for a new one.
Welcome to the ghetto car. Someone do me a favour and steal it.
**Edit: Wouldn't you know it. I play the bitch and complain and what does the man show up with? A new motor and all the tools to fix it here at home so I don't have to go another day...
"foot in mouth and head up ass..."
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i think u owe him anal
js
HAHA!! Ok one thing - you guys have vehicles inspections in Canada, right?? So how did you get it through it with the window being broken or are they not as strict as they are in the UK?
Perhaps if I was scream poverty someone would send me a care package with $3000 in it. Hey it's worth a try ------- POVERTYYYYYYYY.
Now I'll just sit pack and wait for the package to arrive .....
I was going to say what JS said too.
Now you should say "He never take me out to dinner" or something else so you can get that too.
Hmmm, sounds very much like my Boss Man and our beater car.
js - He can stick his own fist up his ass if he wants any kind of anal.
suck me - We do have vehicle ispections, but only when we buy the car and want to transfer owenership. It's not that the window is broken (I'm not THAT ghetto) it's just that it was stuck in the 'up' position! Roasting me on hot days!
g-man - You never buy me diamonds...
mafia wife - It's nice to know I'm not alone!
Post a Comment