Friday, April 25, 2008

Having a baby,
has made me appreciate,
life's simple pleasures.

A hot cup of tea,
good night's sleep, afternoon naps,
see things through his eyes,

Clean clothes, warm snuggles,
laughing at his 'raspberries',
watching my boy sleep.

There's no greater joy,
no harder work I will do,
worth every moment.

10 comments:

Cori said...

Wonderfully said :)

Mackey said...

Being a Mom is truly a gift from above.

Anonymous said...

Amen.
Perfectly put.

Sassy said...

Cori- Thanks. I was in a real bummer of a mood yesterday and I needed a little perspective. Cheered me up!

Mackey - It is. And I'm VERY thankful I've been blessed with this little guy. It still blows my mind that he is mine. How did I get so lucky??

Sage - Thanks. You understand :)

Sarah said...

Look how precious he is. :)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I swear that child gets cuter with every passing moment! Big chubby kisses!!

Being a mom is the hardest, but bestest job I will have ever done in my whole life. There is nothing better on this earth!!

Sassy said...

Sarah - Thanks :)

Hippychic - Awwww he gives his Auntie a big smoochie woochie right back!

Randi said...

A gorgous baby for a gorgeous mama. Happiness is...

The Funky Bee said...

WOW! Cuter every day Sassy. He is just too freakin cute. I want to bite his little cheeks and blow on his belly. I bet he smells so yummy too!!! Keep the pictures coming.

Sheri said...

That kid is ultra cute! Congrats!!!