This one was from MACKEY!!
Inside was a heavy-duty-can't-break-it-nomatterwhat-spatula that can hold up to the harshest of spankings! Get this: It has a 50 year warranty on it!! She even had the handle engraved!! It has my name on it. I tried whacking the ass of Mr. Sass with the handle part and it left my name imprinted in the skin (now I just need one with our anniversary date engraved so I can hit him in the forehead with it). Oh the fun I'm going to have....
She also sent a bib for Mason (Go Leafs!....next season I guess) and a notepad and some Jelly Belly Jelly Beans which I enjoyed. I even saved a few for Mr. Sass and MADE him eat them one by one to savour each different flavour! HA!!
Thank you Mackey! Lord knows how you had time to think of little ol' me when you have all the snow to dig yourself out of!
MUAH!

11 comments:
um..sorry. i know i am from the toronto area, but i do have to say it:
GO HABS!!!!!!!!!
dont hurt me. k?
Kbear - Awwww man! Seriously?! I guess I can forgive you...they do play some good hockey ie: they win! haha.
I think you need to give KBear a spanking with your new spatula:)
No Habs!!!!
Glad you liked your presents & am happy to hear that you took the time to savour each Jelly Bean.
MUAH back to you!
don't get the mail with ur mom in tow of I am sending something..........
just sayin
I'd pay good money to see you do that flip flop picture...
Mackey - hehe I know..all Habs fans should get a spanking!
Sage - just what do you plan to send..and where do you think I get this perverseness from????
Osbasso - just how much?? I do some money....
hehehe @ Mackey!
shall i make it easy and bend over for my spanking?
can i use the fact that im sweet and cute and country against my spanking so it's not as brutal?
please? i should also get points for the fact that im not trying to talk my way out of a total spanking
however, the fact im NOT, could be scarey:)
kbear - Either that or I'll take you over my knee! You can be sweet and cute and all that, but you're still getting a good spanking. DOn't worry...you'll like it ;)
woo hoo!
looking forward to it!!
Very sweet and cute!!
Next year for the Devils, too! Sorry. I'm American. But our goalie is from Canada...
Love the card!
Post a Comment