What's the bloody sense in eating those gourmet jelly beans with the funky flavours, if you're just going to pop 10 of them in your mouth at once? Honestly. Take your time and savour it.
That goes for a lot of things in life...TAKE YOUR TIME dammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
hmmmm
someone is doing things a lil to fast up there in the cold country it appears!
you need to come south where we even talk slow!
Oh, but the surprise taste sensations you can get!
In the Jelly Belly boxes they have recipes for eating multiple gourmet jelly beans at once.
MMMMM
Mrs. Sass, I will have you know that I eat them individually.
I inspect each one, trying to figure out the flavor first. Then I am rewarded if I am correct... and rewarded if I am wrong. It's awesome.
Unless, of course, it's Buttered Popcorn flavored. Those are just wrong and against God's plan.
I would eat them one by one.
I am the same way with the LOVE HEARTS. Dave just throws them in his mouth. I eat them one by one & I HAVE to read each one of them first.
Ya...I am kinda anal that way:)
Sage - LOL Then I'm on my way bubba ;)
Os - not if it's mixed with some nasty ass flavoured beans...bleh!
Randi - I know the recipes you speak of and have cooked up a few! In those cases it is more then acceptable to eat multiple beans at once.
That girl - I knew you would do it right. And I'm with you on that popcorn flavoured one. I pick them all out and feed them to the dog. Even he gives up after a few and he'll eat anything!
Mackey - I read the messages too!!! I guess that makes us both anal?
I have to say I am not a fan of the jelly bean.
I am more of a choco-holic....but you knew that about me already!
But when it comes to chocolate, I like to eat a piece at a time and not throw in a handfull of pieces in my yap all at once.
Not cause it can mix up tastes, but more so cause it gets all gone all that much more quicker.
I soooo need to find a Choco-holic support group ;P
My kids love those things - especially the weird ones. And they do shove them in two or three at a time and see what kind of mess they can make in their mouths - ewwww!
I've banned DS12 from eating them for the same reason. Savour and enjoy them, or go eat a carrot.
Post a Comment