Friday, April 11, 2008

If I were...

Tagged by Mackey!!


If I were a month I would be: June - sunny and bright :)

If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday

If I were a time of day I would be: 10:00am

If I were a planet I would be: Saturn..love me some rings.

If I were a animal I would be: a horse

If I were a direction I would be: North West

If I were a liquid I would be: pee pee - no wait I'd like to be a water. You can do so much with it!

If I were a flower/plant I would be: Gerbra

If I were a kind of weather I would be: Sunny and warm with a quick sun shower mid day (I need a nap)

If I were a musical instrument I would be: According to my FIL I'd be a cello (I'm still pissed off at him for saying that though...) But IIIII would like to be a flute.

If I were an emotion I would be: Happiness

If I were a color I would be: Purple

If I were a sound I would be: breeze in the trees (hey - that's fun to say!)

If I were a car I would be: One with junk in the trunk...

If I were a song I would be: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

If I were a food I would be: Strawberries

If I were a taste I would be: Sweet

If I were a scent I would be: Vanilla...or fresh baked cookies.

If I were a word I would be: neighbourly

If I were a facial expression I would be: Mischievous - that 'I'm up to something..." look

If I were a cartoon character I would be: Winnie the Pooh

If I were a number I would be: 33

I'll tag anyone else who wants to play too..cuz I'm a punk like that.

3 comments:

L.P. said...

LOL! Okay - i despise memes but this one is pretty creative. I think i might steal it and twist it to my own nefarious needs.

ps - half nekkid menz picks at my place.

Anonymous said...

why would Lakota think you'd like Nekkid men/????

Ud be my fave scent, well other than somehing being fried!

Sassy said...

Naughty Lakota - I'm on my way..woo hoo!!

Sage - It's a vicious rumour going around that I like hot nekkid men. MMMMM...what about me frying myself in the sun? Probably smells like bacon. Ewww.