A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
You seem intent on letting us know about your warm, soft and moist cookie. Which is fine by me...
Apparently I'm a bit rough with it because I keep breaking things...
Spatulas aren't made for spanking. ;)Thanks for your boobs! Well, the photos. Look for them on my blog soon!
I think yer spankin mr sass toooo hard! :)
Sass, describing your cookie makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!I wann........nevrmind
I agree soft, warm and moist...ALWAYS!!!
I think you must be pushing to hard on your cookie. You have to learn to be gentle.Maybe some lubricant would help?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You seem intent on letting us know about your warm, soft and moist cookie. Which is fine by me...
Apparently I'm a bit rough with it because I keep breaking things...
Spatulas aren't made for spanking. ;)
Thanks for your boobs! Well, the photos. Look for them on my blog soon!
I think yer spankin mr sass toooo hard! :)
Sass, describing your cookie makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!
I wann........nevrmind
I agree soft, warm and moist...ALWAYS!!!
I think you must be pushing to hard on your cookie. You have to learn to be gentle.
Maybe some lubricant would help?
Post a Comment