It's been awhile
Since I got my Haiku on
Feelin' a bit rusty.
Been eating my greens,
But can't stand the smell of meat,
Makes me want to puke.
Don't even go there,
Just an innocent comment.
I'm not pregnant fools!
Since I got my Haiku on
Feelin' a bit rusty.
Been eating my greens,
But can't stand the smell of meat,
Makes me want to puke.
Don't even go there,
Just an innocent comment.
I'm not pregnant fools!

5 comments:
Hooray for haikus!
I wish more bloggers would play
Try and start a trend
***
So reheated beef?
Maked my grandmother vomit
Just thought you should know.
***
If you're not knocked up
Must mean you're not trying hard
Ha! That's what she said.
i wish I knew what a haiku was!
u bred?
twins this time?
I am soooo gonna laugh if you are up the duff again...yeah yeah yeah I know you say you aren't...but wouldn't it be grand!!!
HUGS
Randi - I can smell the reheated beef now..sick! I try plenty hard by the way!
Sage - Haiku is a poem of 3 lines. first line is 5 syllables, second one is 7 syllables and the last one is 5 syllables. And NO I'm not bred..especially with twins! One is enough!
Hella - If I was up the duff again you'd be the first to know!
perhaps being pregnant made you no longer like the smell/taste of meat...God I hope that doesn't happen to me :O)
Post a Comment