Thursday, April 17, 2008

I can't ruin this one!

So we know that I am a bit rough after this and this happened. I like it rough though ;)

I was seriously dwindling down any supply of spatulas (as my weapon of choice) I had in the house, when I got a pleasant surprise! I went to the mailbox and there was a lovely package waiting. I assumed it was for Mason (he gets all the good mail now!) but instead it was addressed to "Sassy Lisa the Chef". It took me a minute but I figured out what it was all about! CORI so lovingly sent me a new spatula! A sturdy metal one that can hold up to my abuse!!

THANK YOU CORI!!!
You are so awesome! I love it..and love the card too my creative friend! I think this one will hold up to a solid spanking or two!

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Let us hope that this is the spatula that finally tames you!

Mackey said...

he he he he

The Funky Bee said...

Wow! You are rough with your kitchen tools. I hope you don't beat anyone with that spatula, it looks like it would hurt, and not necessarily in a good way ;O)

Randi said...

Spank me! Spank me!

Cori said...

Well, a person can never have too many spatulas :)

Mackey said...

no no no...never too many spatulas. It's always good to have a few extras.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

LMAO!! Let's hope it holds!!