This year Sarah over at Snarkalicious is doing the same!
If you sent her a (classy, not crass) picture of your ta-tas then she'll donate $2.oo for Breast Cancer research. Isn't that awesome?!?!
Check it out here...and then go take a picture of your gals!!


8 comments:
Funny...I was thinking that your boobs weren't on the net anywhere near enough! ;-)
with boobs as pretty as yours they should be out there more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx for the awesoe pics sexy!!
Thanks so much for the plug! :) And I realized I had a typo in your links, so that should be all fixed on my blog now too!
Cool!
My tata's are in distress at the moment.... biopsy consultation on the 14th, and then the actual procedure whenever I can fit it in. :(
I really don't have time for it with school coming to an end but I guess at some point I will have to - 2 mammograms and an ultrasound don't lie I suppose. I am mad at my boobies right now....
I'll second Osbasso!
Especially those big mommy boobies :)
Is it that time of year again? How time flies when your lookin at boobies :)
Is there supposed to be a second picture up here??
Ever morn
when first i awake
i say to myself
"hooray for boobies"
every morn i say
Os - Ha ha..you know they are! Maybe they're just hiding some places...
Sage - awww thanks..but trust me they are way out there!
Sarah - I didn't notice..but thanks. Hope you have to pay out lots! hehe
Hippychic - do I need to come and give you some boobie love?
G-Man - the bigger the better?
Ozymandias - well said. What would we do without them?
Post a Comment