The rules: List seven songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Seether - The Gift (I am so in love with this song! Okay I am in love with Seether in general right now!)
2. NIN - The Hand that Feeds
3. Theory of a Deadman - Santa Monica
4. Marilyn Manson - The Love Song (always a Manson song in my head/heart!)
5. System of a Down - BYOB (still...not a lush k?)
Ready for the otherside of me? I tend to keep this bit hidden away....until now I guess:
6. Busta Rhymes - Touch it
7. Beyonce ft. Slim Thug - Check on it
Okay, that wasn't so bad, and I could have listed a few more, especially going along the root of the last two....so what if I like to get down with my bad self once and awhile?!
Final note: I refuse to tag people...so if you want go ahead and play, and if you don't, that okay too. I'm just that kind of girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment