Another St. Patrick's Day has snuck up on me again! Okay so it hasn't really snuck up on me, and I may have been counting down the days since the beginning of March...but it's here and it's time to celebrate! I kind of jumped the gun a bit and celebrated last night. I went out and had a great time with a good friend of mine s! to watch the hockey game. We had a small bet riding on the game and as usuall I lost! So, he knows the concequences that await me! I had an awesome time, and look forward to returning his hospitality! So the party shall continue today!Even if you're not Irish, you are for today! So I beg of you that you join in my celebration: grab a beer (green beer even!), some corned beef and potato bread, or in the very least some green juice!
Here are some quick Irish blessings to keep you in good health while you party:When Irish eyes are smiling,
Tis like a morn in spring.
With a lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing
When Irish hearts are happy
All the world is bright and gay
When Irish eyes are smiling
Sure, they steal your heart away.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
and finally, and probably more appropriately:
May you be in Heaven a half hour
before the devil knows you're dead!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Bottoms up!Slainte!
3 comments:
slainte! glad you enjoyed your trip south, here's looking forward to some more mud in your eye!!
Tagged ya!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP free live webcam community Liposuction savannah Sebring convertible fog light http://www.businesscreditcards1.info/mattressesportland.html bethel park stop smoking service Hypnosis quit self smoking Acutane for treatment in rosacea Oceanfront key west rental Fitness jogging stop smoking cigarettes quitting
Post a Comment