Wednesday, March 01, 2006
I'm Convinced it's a SHAM!
Sooo, if it's one thing that we Canadians luuurve, it's our Tim Hortons (from hear on out, you will now adopt the lingo of "Timmy's"). I think they add crack to their products, no seriously, I think they do, or atleast some other addictive substances. They must add it to their coffee, and maybe they make little crystal meth timbits too. Either way, there is one time of year that we flock to Timmy's even more so then any other time: Roll Up the Rim to Win time! We down the scalding hot coffee (or in my case tea), just to roll up that damn rim in hopes of winning the plasma screen tv, the car, or in the very least a free coffee or donut. I am victim of this ploy every year! How sad is it that I get excited if I win a coffee and I don't even drink the stuff? Yeh, I can make my tea at home in the morning, but dammit it's Roll up the Rim time! And u better believe I get excitied everytime, only to be let down! I swear to you, I have won once in the last 3-4 years! So for that reason, I am convinced it's a sham! NO! wait, it is worse then a sham: it's a facsimilie of a sham!! I am not destined to be a winner, but it's too late for me because I am addicted, but save yourselves!! Must.....find.....winning.....cup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
OMG!!! Man I can so relate to this!! Crystal Meth TimBits!LMAO!!!!
I don't drink coffee but I am addicted to Timmys Tea! Steeped tea. Ya baby!
My 4 year old goes crazy over the roll up the rim cups!!!" Are you done yet...are you done yet?" She always has to roll them up.
What's the deal with this place? I guess it's a coffee/tea shop? Is it a chain or a private business? I am in the USA, but now I am intrigued. I want to come for a visit just to see if I can win now!
lol, good luck!!
@ aintneverscared - it's the Canadian Starbucks, also found in US cities near the border
I thought they had Timmys in the States!!!
I've never heard of Timmys. But I have a related by semantics addiction to Timmy's. I've dated 5 guys named Tim. 3 of them back to back. However none of them knew how to roll up any rims. I think I got gyped!!
I thought it was well known they put cocaine or a similarly addictive substance in Tim Horton's coffee. At least they MUST do that here in Hamilton.
Okay, the craving has hit me again -- what's it been, only two hours since my last double double? Gotta go buy me another Timmy's. Chat with you later.
we don't have Tim Hortons here. Ahhh, just read S!'s description about the canadian Starbucks, now I know what it is...Well, I hope you win~ Good luck!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
It's a sham.. a total sham.. every passing year I win lesser.. argh donut!!...lol...
the worst part of the deal is I am sensitive to coffee, deplore tea and FV doesn't suit me... so with no de-caf around, I gulp the coffee... roll up a part of the rim and when I see the s.v.p., I go.. s.v.p.. just one coffee!!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 2003 federal tax withholding married full color business cards Diet and running and weight loss 95 honda minivan Dancing hairless dogs statue infant seat cover Walmart radar detector Hitachi gd-2000 dvd player freeware casino baccarat Free blowjob videos
Post a Comment