Friday, March 31, 2006

It's not what it looks like I swear!

I think the cake yesterday clouded my judgment. I stopped at the drug-store this morning on my way to work so I could pick up a few things. I needed to get some batteries for a remote at school. While I was there I decided to grab some personal lubricant of the warming sort (tee hee). By the check out I saw the magazines and decided to grab an FHM. Those "men's" magazines make me laugh....and I was hoping to find the one with the 100 hottest women to tell you the truth! I placed all the items on the counter and was prepared to pay, when it hit me. Whoa! This looks like I am in for a heavy session of self-lovin! No wonder the old lady didn't look me in the eye. What would have made it perfect, would have been a parent/student coming up behind me. I love my life!

4 comments:

Mackey said...

LMAO!!!Imagining a student & parent running into you!!!
" Oh my Ms. Sassy!"

Calvin said...

hehe.. would love to see your face in such a situation! ;-)

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

I love it! Don't you just wanna crack up at these situations? I find myself doing the same things, because I'm always buying those magazines and whatever else I need. Sometimes you throw it all up on the counter, and you're like wow, what a profile of "me" the cashier gets to see.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Macintosh compatible graphics card Financial advisor for excel standard ve Cancer survival receipt printers Blue tooth headsets for cell phone Kyocera qcp1155 2255 cellphone accessories Cosmetic surgery michigan awning Delaware rhinoplasty jenna jameson nude gmc canada