Such a short time and I've gone and done it again. My best friend came to visit for my birthday this weekend, and we decided to hit a few stores and shop for some summer clothes. We went to one store and they had the usual display of cute little panties. I happen to have a 'fetish' for knickers and bras (somehow it sounds less dirty when I say knickers), so I was drawn over to them. My virgin eyes soon lay upon something I hadn't seen before: Scratch and Sniff Panties. At first I thought...what the hell is the point? Are the scents going to be fruity or something like tuna? Then I wondered if a gal was wearing them and had to give the area a quick scratch for whatever reason, would the air be suddenly filled with the aroma of cherry or strawberry, thus exposing her? My curiosity was peeked so I had to check them out. And then it happened. I was 'testing' some of the scents when I caught the eye of a lady and her son entering the store. I had several pairs in my hand sniffing them. Yes, I am now officially a panty sniffer. Thank you very much.
Not 20 minutes later we stopped for a tea and a muffin. The lady at the counter asked, "is it okay if your muffins are in the same bag?" Response of the day? "Sure, I don't mind if her muffin touches mine" I rest my case and thank you Mel for laughing, and to be honest your muffin was very moist against mine and I enjoyed every bit.
Good thing Mel doesn't embarrass easily and is use to my shenanigans. Okay, to be honest part of the reason she is my best friend is that she is exactly the same as me, so she is usually right there with me participating, or laughing with me (or is it at me?). This really only encourages me to behave badly, especially when I know I'll get a laugh from her. She made the weekend extra special for me and if she reads this: Thank you so much for the scrapbook. A little walk down the last 12 or so years was great! You managed to capture every side our friendship and in the same time captured some lovely fashion I'd rather soon forget! Every time I see the "Oh Lord" page I laugh...so thank you! You have no idea how close to tears you got me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh dear. Do you have a PC? Sometimes it cuts off on PCs for some reason, I have no idea why. Tell me where it left off and I'll send you the rest!
hehe, the situations you always get into! LOL!!
best friends are always like that, the best!
Oh, that's very odd, but I'm glad it worked out! And just to be clear I don't always desexualize things- just with the people that creep me out or look like they've recently emerged from a secret lair deep beneath the earth where cavemen still live and breathe.
Word up mama! Read the blog...you make me laugh..LOVE YA LOTS
Keep sniffin those panties Girl!!!!
Mel
Excellent, love it!
»
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
Post a Comment