Friday, April 21, 2006

Celebrate with me!

Another small milestone has been reached with me and my little blog here. 100 posts! Small in comparison to others, however, it's not the size that matters right? Hmm that's something else I think (although there is that little poem: It's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise!...can I stretch that to apply to my blog?!).

When we reach our 100th day at school we do a whole day of celebration with everything centering around the number 100 (it's just an excuse to have a little fun really!). I will spare everyone the little song and dance routine I do (trust me you'd thank me if you had to witness it). I tried to come up with something clever, like 100 things you didn't know about me (but do you really want to know that much about me? Besides, I don't think I could make a list that long and make it interesting). I also thought of giving away free beer to the first 100 people that come by, but unfortunately everyone is out of luck as s! has claimed all 100 already. Sorry, I should have said no repeat visitors. So I guess the saying "too bad, so sad, sorry about your luck chuck, suck it up buttercup" can be applied here, unless I come up with something clever soon...the odds are not good though.
So with a lack of celebratory ideas, I'll give myself mad props, and to the rest of you: "hugs and kisses to all your pink parts."

3 comments:

Calvin said...

lol.. congrats on the 100th!! we love you and will keep coming back for more, and more.. more, oh yessss!!

Mythreyee said...

heyyy, congrats!!!!!! dats an awesome milestone!!!!! keep rockin!!! :) :)

The Funky Bee said...

happy 100th!