my breasts are too big,
my mind is too narrow
my butt is too wide
my legs are too short
but its a good hair day... so all is well!
No, I don't have anything else to say besides that. I can't get past the great hair day I'm having. I'm not really this shallow, and nor do I really go on about what I dislike about myself. I swear. It just sounded good. Let me have this moment damn it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay for good hair days....they are few & far between for me:P
You knwo what usually happens after a good hair day right???? A really bad hair day tomorrow:( Sorry, it's the truth.
lol.. good one there! and as mackeydoodle said, good luck tomm!!
Good hair days are rare indeed. Enjoy!
lmao!
luv that poem and yay for good hair days!!
Post a Comment