Thursday, April 06, 2006

I can cross this off my list

Now I've heard it all...I think. Tonight was parent teacher interviews. I wouldn't bother commenting on it, unless something note-worthy happened. And it did. I had a single father come in to talk about his son, who is a handful to say the least. We got off topic somehow talking about the things that kids are exposed to today, compared to when we grew up (and for the record he has 10 years on me!). We naturally talked about the amount of sex and violence on tv these days. The rest of the conversation went like this:

Perv dad: Kids see a lot of sex these days. When I was a kid I would steal the Sears catalogue and be 'satisfied' with the girls in their panties and bras. That lasted me a few years, until I got my hands on a Playboy. Playboy was pretty tame compared to what you can get these days right....right? You do look at porn don't you?...... Common, do you look at porn?
Me: *pause* errmmm (*is there a correct answer to this?*)
Perv dad: Kids can see a lot worse on TV then in a Playboy, nevermind some of that other porn that's available (note here that he had this look on his face...a far off gaze. Probably thinking of his stash at home and a few favourites I'm sure).

I think I managed to avoid answering, because he soon moved on to ask how old I was:

Perv dad: When we were kids, you couldn't see a tit if you tried. I'm probably a bit older then you though. How old are you?
Me: Mr. Perv. Your son knows not to ask a lady his age, clearly he learned that from your ex-wife? *laughs* I'm 40, shhhhh.

Thank god (?!) that after a minute or two of deep thought he realized that I must be kidding. Either way, our time ended and he got up to leave. Was it me or was he holding the report card file in front of himself on the way out?!

5 comments:

Calvin said...

i really hope that dad is not the kid's role model!

Mackey said...

Ewwww......makes me want to go & have a shower & scrub myself!!! I can just see the pig now.Yechh!
Congrats on the self control cuz I think I would have told him right off.

Leah the Super-Cool said...

See, you're great at cock-blocking moves too! That 40 year old line was perfect, and seemed to just the trick! Cock-blocking moves are great when they're for creepy people...

Thatgirl7278 said...

That is CRAZY!!!!

And damn funny.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »