So I have recovered from my verbal diarrhea this morning. I hated to point out the obvious, but that's all I had, and I felt it said sooo much (yeah, not really). Okay confession. I started to write something, then erased it, then wrote something else, then erased it...and was not satisfied with what was coming out. I thought, Hmmm lets leave it for a bit, live the day and see if anything jumps up and kicks me in the teeth. So I left it, except I posted it instead of saving it. So there! Thanks to the people tho that felt so inclined to comment..you are the best! I can no longer make it sound like that was on purpose, or that there was some hidden intelligence there somewhere (although those of you who know me well, know that this is sadly never the case).
Moving on........ "elaborations on a Saturday"
I watched a 'friend' yell non-stop rude comments to her son today, while smoking. She's pregnant. I'm not judging. Okay I am. I'm judging her, because I know her (if that makes it any more right or wrong, I don't know). She does not need to be having a baby. She doesn't want this baby. She doesn't want the beautiful boy she has now half the time. He deserves better. My heart is broken for these babies. Life is not fair.
Went to a birthday dinner for one of my friends/co-workers. I had a great time! Never have I been so surrounded by such beautiful people! All her family and friends, gorgeous on the inside and out. It was nice to meet some new people and have a little fun. I think there was enough food at that house for an army, but maaaaan was it good.
So, elaboration of my Saturday. That's it, that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
It makes me sad when people appear to not want their kids:( I had a friend like that...her daughter was the sweetest little thing & she just couldn't stand her. Broke my heart. Said friends daughter is now 19 years old. First ran away from home at 14....got in a lot of trouble with the law....you get the picture. I can't help but wonder if she had felt more wanted and loved when growing up, she may have turned out different.
Hey...guess who?? Just wanted to say that I hope you dont let our "friend" get you down. She is what she is, and we both know "what" she is! Besides...that little boy is very lucky to have you in his life!!!
Tlak to you soon. SNOOCH!
@ Makey - I lie awake at night worrying for this boy. I hope and pray that he is resilient and turns out well. It just upsets me so much that here is this child so deserving of everything in this world, and he is faced with a life like this. It rattles my mind that these people can have children so easily and others can't.
@ Mel - Thanks hon! You know exactly how I feel and why. I just hope he will be in our lives forever, even if that means being 'friends' with them...Snooch baby...snooch!
Good evening. Very interesting, really!
viagra
viagra
Thanks
Ja das ist fantastish!
buy viagra
cheap viagra online
Bye
Hi all, cool site.
my home page [url=http://www.youthpeer.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=327]viara[/url].
Here you can buy http://www.youthpeer.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=327#viagra online.
Bye-bye.
Hallo, you are the best.
My site here [url=http://bowtrol-herbal.info]viagra[/url].
Buy http://bowtrol-herbal.info#viagra best prices.
Bye.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bend it like bekam game contact lens Online bingo accepting checks debt help cell phone pictures buick lesabre
Post a Comment