Sunday, April 09, 2006

Canadian Math at its Best

I found another fine example of signage! (Is that even a word?) While roaming around downtown, I came across this gem. It's a sign from Kentucky Fried Chicken advertising their "Toonie Tuesdays." For anyone not familiar with what a toonie is, it's our $2.00 coin. The deal that is usually advertised states that you can get a chicken meal for $2.00. Clearly, these folks have had their head in the deep-fryer too long. However, if I should ever find myself craving some chicken on a Tuesday, I will definitely go there, since this "Toonie Tuesday" deal is too good to pass up. I just hope they cook better then they do math!

5 comments:

Calvin said...

only proves what we knew all along.. you Canadians are all loonie! ey?

NWJR said...

That's freakin' hilarious.

I love Canadians. They're so quaint...and the fact that they print their own money is really cute!

(I'm kidding, of course. Sort of.)

:-)

Melissa said...

hold the phone....


gawd, thats hilarious! And well, lol it could be worse. Haha.. we could be americans with a sign like that. J/K!!!!!!(or am I?)

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Orioles and ringtones 0 down home loans bad credit Arizona eye lasik surgery Ceap bontril