I saw this on Mackeydoodle's blog. I had to wonder what the hell would be said for me. Here's what those intelligent people at Quiz Galaxy had to say:
| Lisa -- [noun]: A lewd street performer 'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
Well, there's a shock! Maybe I should do more to live up to my name? Usually when I look up the name it means "see Elizabeth"...*groans..I know that was a bad joke*.
I decided to look up my alter-ego name too:
| Boom Boom Kitty Fuck -- [noun]: A person who falls into an outhouse and dies 'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
Yeh, as if I'd be in an outhouse, and you can be rest assured that I won't be now. I couldn't think of a worse way of dying, then drowning in a pile of shit, and having some anaphalatic shock to a peanut. What does your name mean?

2 comments:
hahah.. now that was hilarious!!
i'm a master of making ravioli apparently!
Where did you find it? Interesting read Rosacea i &aposm pregnant treat infraeed saunas Pleasant valley fax lorraine Baltimore dealer kia Venetian bronze lavatory faucet http://www.guitar-cabinet-grill-cloth.info/doxycycline-ocular-rosacea.html sauna naturist pics What do you put on a boot disk Blonde hair people Health dental vision insurance
Post a Comment