I got talking with a couple of friends the other day. We got on the topic of peeing. I don't know how we ended up there, but we did. Nothing is off limits with me I guess and most of you know I have no shame. We weren't just talking tactics of hovering in a public washroom, or making toilet paper seat covers. We were talking about peeing with significant others/friends.
If you must know, this conversation took place in a very small public bathroom, with one friend on the toilet, me leaning against the main door and another friend in the stall beside her, both doors wide open. Apparently, we are really comfortable with each other. Perhaps it's because we have lived with each other for many years through university and teacher's college. It was a common sight in our house to come up the stairs and have one of us parked on the toilet talking to someone in another room with doors wide open, or one at the sink and one on the pot. I don't think those doors were often closed come to think of it....
Anyways, we were talking about if we peed with the doors open with our husbands/boyfriends around. This may sound silly, since one might wonder if we pee with doors open with each other, then why not with our significant others? Shockingly (not), for the most part we all do. Why not right? The thing that gets me, is apparently the men find this sexy in some weird, sick, are you outta-your-ever-loving-mind way. This comment just might make me and several of my friends close the damn door for once! Sexy? I think not. Perhaps, our men are secretly into those golden shower fantasies and perhaps if we dig deep enough we would find some videos of girls violating each other with urine. *I've actually grossed myself out here*
The question that remains I guess is: do/would you pee with the door open with your significant others or close friends?
For the record, I draw the line there...nothing else gets done with the door open. Take that for you want.
After this post, I think I better come up with something waaaaay more intelligent to say. I am after all an adult and here I am talking about pee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
OK so here are my 2 cents....strange as this sounds..I would never have a problem peeing in front of you (lucky girl) and probably never ever in front of the significant other. I guess its because we have shared many things together and we will always be best friends....and I always think of you when I sit on the can!!!LOL SNOOGANS!
I don't pee in front of friends but hubby & kids...yep. There is no such thing as privacy once you become a Mom.
OK I PEE IN FRONT OF B. AND EVEN THE OTHER...EEEWWWWW LOT`S OF TIMES WHEN HIS KIDS ARE NOT HERE ON THE WEEKENDS THE ONLY TIME THE BATHROOM DOOR GETS SHUT IS WHEN B. USES IT.CUZ I HAVE TWO YOUNG GIRLS!I HAVE ALWAYS PEED WITH MY FRIENDS SINCE WAY BACK...DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT! AND I THINK THIS POST WAS GREAT!!!!!!
@ hella- Is that a good thing that your thinking of me in the can? Oh and light a match!
@ Mackey - I've heard that all privacy goes out the window with kids!
@ dink in the pink - glad to hear my friends and I are not the only ones letting loose in front of each other! Glad you liked the post!
I think I have peed in front of Dink about a billion times, we all pee right?? LOL!! This is great! I haven't had a pee alone in my own home for as long as I can remember. The hubby comes to ask questions about where things are located while Im peeing, the kids want to hold entire conversations, dink - well she's kept me from falling in on occasion! LOL!
i definitely always pee with the door open with friends and sig other...no shame here either, and that is also the only thing I do with the door open and me on the pot. I do however also shower with the door open...
wow, I've never done that! Well, I've never lived with my friends, so mebbe things r different.. but well, neva THOT abt it!!!!!!!!! :O n i din kno guys found dat sexy! geez... weirdos, all da way!
i would.. but i don' think too many women would take too kindly to that! hehe!
This is very interesting site... » » »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Flexible mortgage 2005 cadillac sts test 1997 dance hits Multiple domain windows hosting australia inkjet refills Forum wellbutrin http://www.kia-sorento-5.info
Post a Comment