Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Pad THIS!
I'm really sick of going to shop for bras and being inundated with pads! I'm not going to lie..I have a rack. God knows where it came from, but quite frankly some days I wish it would go back! I'm not so huge that I have back ache or anything, but lets just say there is more than a handful. Anyways.. a little background information. I have a bra/panty fetish (why does the word panty always sound dirty?!). I love those matching sets, and it doesn't matter that I have so many that I think I could go months without having to do laundry for clean knickers. The problem is, everytime I go into any lingerie stores now, it seems that everything is padded. Umm hello! Do I look like I need padding? Some for a little lift is okay. You know, get the girls up and create some serious cleavage, but not to add to the fullness thanks! Why is it then, that I can't find a simple bra with no padding?! Is that so much to ask? The search for new bras continues....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i think we need photographic evidence to believe that you don't indeed need padding ;-)
hehe... try bra shoppin in india.. ul find urself in various funny shapes :D :D
Uuuggh, I have the same problem! I do NOT need any padding yet everything I look at has a ton of it! I really wish some times I could just reduce them a little...oh well, be thankful for what you have I guess.
@ the outlaw torn - if you say so! The photographic proof will arrive with your llama...lol
@ mythreyee - just what shapes are we talking?!
@ the funky bee - thank goodness they don't pad knickers..I don't need it there either. I could go for a slight reduction...you think we could get a group rate?
Post a Comment