Everybody seems to hate Mondays. Today, I join the posse. I've been soaked twice today from the torrential downpour, my lack of umbrella, and the need to take puppy for a walk. It doesn't help that I live in a muddy swamp right now, not having any grass down. I can't keep anything clean and it's grating my last nerve. I slept in (damn daylight savings time!) and had to rush, so I looked like hell on wheels today...and moisture and curly hair are not known for being great friends. I'm done. I don't think I'm good at hating things...because as crappy as parts of my days were, I'm still in a relatively good mood. Figures.
One story in the news today that is unfortunate, but somehow I've found some humor in it (and once again secured my place in hell no doubt). This guy apparently lit himself on fire in the bathroom of a Tim Hortons and ended up dyeing. People were saying he was a terrorist. Give me a break. Although I have to agree that if a terrorist wanted to attack Canada and cause some hurt then Tim Hortons is probably the best place to do it! Think of all the casualties if it happened in the morning rush hour! I figure he is probably some pissed off wanna-be share holder who missed the boat on this one, or they screwed up his large double-double. It's a shame either way. The line-ups must have been extra long at neighbouring Timmy's in the area as a result.
I hope the weather picks up, and the week goes smoothly...for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's weird, for a Monday, a pretty glum, rainy Monday, it was a reletively good one for me too. Other than the fact that daylight savings time is kind of kicking my ass - it was really hard to wake up this morning! I feel okay. My boss is going to be out of the office for the rest of the week and then on vacation next week, that's always a good thing! I'm going to approach the rest of the week glass half full! Thanks for the positive spin Sassy!!
I slept in until 10:30!!!!! I COULD NOT believe it when I looked at the clock.
Oh and there was a BOMB THREAT at my work today. That kinda made my Monday suck a little more.
i have heard it gets pretty cold up in the north, but was he that cold?! hehe!
(am i joining you in hell anytime soon?!)
@the funky bee - enjoy the time without ur boss! I wish mine would take a hike for a day or two.
@binsk - Clearly ur Monday sucked way more! Glad ur ok!
@the outlaw torn - Ha Ha Ha...I thought you and I were going to share the drive to hell?
This is very interesting site... zoloft capsules description protein and supplements Boat ice makers Nikon 8700 compare digital cameras Ftr isuzu Free pda canon i70 printer driver Digital slr camera 2 lens http://www.software-store-1.info/Jad_software.html Prozac anxiety treatment dosage Free cartoons haveing sex on the computr Zoloft and herpes how much zoloft Female femdoms dominatrix Lexapro and neuropathy commercial zoloft
Post a Comment