Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's finally the time of year that I can share one of my favourite comics! Chalk it up to my weird sense of humor, but this cracks me up to no end. I am also the fool who will stand in the aisle of a card store and laugh at all the corny cards. My favourites are the ones that play on words, like the card with the tiny lawn mower on the front that says inside: "each day I love u a little mower." Enjoy:


I can't help it if you don't find that funny. It's been making me laugh for 4 years now. And yes, part of me is ashamed that I know just how long that picture has been sitting in my inbox, and how many times I've looked at it and laughed.

I can't help it: I Yam what I Yam!

6 comments:

Calvin said...

you been reading your Bible i see.. Moses fixation?! :-P

Mackey said...

LOL!! I got that in an email yesterday & I laughed out loud when I seen it. I could just envision those 2 chocolate bunnies doing that!!

The Funky Bee said...

I LOVE those corny cards! I am also the tool that sits in the card aisle and cries at the super mushy one's! Usually on Father's day. I am a dork!

DINK said...

I LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »