Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter HNT...after a small absence!

In honour of Easter (and a 4 day weekend), I got a little creative last night with the paints! All I need now is some Easter hay and some real chocolate. I hope the Easter bunny is good to you!
Happy HNT!


27 comments:

WDKY said...

Now THAT'S what I call Easter eggs! Happy Easter HNT x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Joel said...

That is what I call an EASTER surprise! HHNT

Leesa said...

I love it!! HHNT :)

Mackey said...

What a creative mind you have!!!! Love it!

The Funky Bee said...

OH MY GOD! That is fabulous Sassy! Happy Easter indeed...

Margaret said...

very cool! :)

peace...

Jody said...

hey I want a egg happy HNT http://www.chillivanilla.com/blg/?p=70

paitl1 said...

cant wait to crack open those eggs to see what's inside
HHNT!

Mark Leslie said...

LOL - I like Easter egg hunts like this. Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Well, a very happy easter to you too! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Melissa said...

hey thats so cool!!

Thanks for stopping by my lil blog :)
and yes, dishes are more fun when you do them in the nude! Actually a lot of things are more fun when you do them in the nude...

happy HNT! & Easter too!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That is really cool!!
Happy HNT! and Happy Easter!

Amy said...

Oops... the Holy Cow comment was from me. Not sure why it came out anonymous! Sorry!!

Lee Ann said...

Oh, I love that. Very creative indeed.
Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

That's was a great idea! Now, do you need a little help cleaning that off? ;-) HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Those are some very nice, um, eggs you have there. If the paint loses it's luster, I am an expert at hand painting ... especially touch ups. Just saying. HHNT and thanks for stopping by today.
TG

mrs. awesome said...

apparently the easter bunny was VERY good to you! nice. happy hnt.

Anonymous said...

Arteest Extraordinaire!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OMG!! THAT IS GREAT!!! You absolutely ROCK!!!

Pittchick said...

That is great!!! HHNT!

Unknown said...

That is SOOOOOOOOO creative. I can't hardly believe my own eyes! Happy Easter and Happy HNT!

Jinsane said...

Very neat idea! Happy Easter (and belated HNT!)

Calvin said...

gazoonga!! *jaw hits floor*

hope you have a very happy Easter, i know what i'll be thinking of! ;-)

Leah the Super-Cool said...

Hahaha oh my god so many comments! Just goes to show that boobies (er, Easter Eggs) = popularity. Which you definitely deserve after such creativity! Good job! HHNT

nniceguy269 said...

Now there are a couple eggs I'd like to peel with just my tongue and teeth. ;-)

Lil Bit said...

Girrrrrrrrrrl! LOL - OMFG! - I love, love, loooooooooooove it!!!
Woot to body paint & creativity!!!

...sorry it's taken me this damn long to return the visit.

Happy Belated HNT & Easter! =)