Monday, April 10, 2006

Yay! Good things are happening!

Things have been going so well for a lot of people around me, and I'm so excited for them! Whether its news of a baby on the way, a new relationship, job opportunities, or the one friend who's boyfriend found out his cancer is gone, I am so excited and happy for them. I'm going to get all sappy here and say that my friends mean a lot to me, but of course I will do it in my own way:
Friendship is like pissing you pants,
Everyone can see it,
But only you can feel it's true warmth.
Thank you for being the piss in my pants!

4 comments:

Calvin said...

hehe, you let your friends piss in your pants ey?!

The Funky Bee said...

Now that is truly beautiful! I'm stealing that one!

DINK said...

I`M ADDING YOU TO MY FAVORITES....
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! ROTFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Characters in cool runnings Allegra and flonase rebate Goodyear tires allegra Midi old rockin chair Ceramic decals digital ink printing system Infrared phone connect device vs3 les seins de pamela anderson