Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pass the KY

I was pissed off this morning when I went to go fill up on gas. It seems that I went to the gas station uprepared. You see, I filled up my tank and forgot the anal lubricant. I went in and payed for the gas, then bent over the barrel so they could fuck me up the ass some more. Without the lubricant it made for a very uncomfortable anal raping. My ass is sore and my wallet is empty. Damn oil companies.

5 comments:

Mackey said...

$1.05 a litre here my Canadian friend.....wtf can u do though???The bastards got ya.

Calvin said...

ouch, i hear prices are going through the roof, again! time to start walking ey?!

The Funky Bee said...

FUCK! I know...I drive a volkswagen for god's sake - known for great gas mileage. I used to fill my tank up for $15. I spent $35 yesterday! That could have been a pair of shoes on sale or somthing. Acutally, I better find some shoes on sale, looks like I'm going to be needing them soon since I won't be able to afford driving!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Anal itching in crack blacks on blondes

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! tadalafil Order tadalafil mail to rustic looking kitchen faucets Proactiv solutions official website