Friday, April 07, 2006
That's a Twist
I did a coffee run at lunch for the girls at work today . We were all in a desperate need of a "pick me up" after the interviews last night. It's pouring outside today too, and the kids were in alllllllll day. After I had placed the order, I moved off to the side and this older lady came up to the counter. She happened to be short a few cents, so I gave the lady the difference. I thought it was kind of odd that she didn't say thank you, or even look at me. Maybe I was raised differently, but whatever right? I just shrugged it off when I heard two voices speak up, "You know when someone does something nice for you, you should say thank you." and "People will stop doing nice things for you when you're so rude." The 2 girls speaking up were highschool students. Let's call them 'goth' (although I am using the term loosely here). They had some great piercings and some wicked fashion sense! The lady just rolled her eyes at them and snuffed their remarks. How rude! Who knew that that conversation would have taken place with those young girls 'lecturing' the older lady! I thought it great of them to speak up too. I guess there is hope folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP vardenafil prescription drug on line site www.meidjes.nl jenna jameson Large cocks stuffing pussy Bmw z4 turbo jenna jameson skin
Post a Comment