Friday, April 14, 2006

Wanna ride with me..didn't think so.

Sometimes I feel like everything is going in my favour, and the next minute I am spiraling out of control destined for some firey crash. I've been on a never ending rollercoaster ride, and I don't think there is an end in sight. Just when it looks like I'm on even ground and the ride will come to an end, the door slams shut and down another dip I go. Lucky for everyone I:
a) like rollercoasters (although this ride sucks royally)
b) will ride it out till the end no matter what
c) have a strong stomach and will not by puking on the person next to me

If all these ups and downs were in bed..it'd be a lot better!

7 comments:

DINK said...

I SAY ANSWER (B) ?! AM I RIGHT?
GAWD I HATE ROLLERCOASTERS, THEY SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!

The Funky Bee said...

I'm not a big fan of rollercoasters so at least you have that on your side. Sorry things aren't going your way right now. I hope things get better soon :O)

Mackey said...

This fellow Canuck will ride this one out with ya Sassy!!:)

Sassy said...

@ dink in the pink - sadly its all 3 answers! I might recommend staying off this rollercoaster tho!

@ the funky bee - thanks! Im sure they will!

@ mackeydoodle - Thanks! I can always count on a Canadian friend! Strap in tight!

Mythreyee said...

hey sassy.. i hope things get better wid u, hon.. juz hang in there! :)

n im glad u aint plannin 2 puke on ppl nearby :P

Calvin said...

well, since you know i'm sitting next to you on this ride.. am glad no projectile vomit shall be headed my way!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... xenical vermont health insurance Plus size suit yourself swimsuits Capital one secured credit card application canada Rhinoplasty parramatta Jenna+jameson+videos+mpegs.bigwwworld epson stylus c80 ink cartridges online blackjack Adult toys restraints neil norton pontiac