Friday, April 28, 2006

Nuthin smokin today..

Because I have nothing today..I will steal from other blogs and play this little game. Suffer with me for awhile.

Put your music player (iPod or whatever) on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site.

Will I get far in life? Lady So Divine - Shinedown

How do my friends see me? The Gift - Seether

Where will I get married? We're Gonna Make it - Damien Marley

What is my best friend’s theme song? Just Lose It - Eminem

What is the story of my life? mObscene - Marilyn Manson

What was high school like? The Unforgiven - Metallica

How can I get ahead in life? Hooker with a Penis - Tool

What is the best thing about me? Candyshop - 50 cent

How is today going to be? Peace Love and Understanding - A Perfect Circle

What is in store for this weekend? Feel Good Inc. - Gorrillaz

What song describes my parents? Hypnotize - System of a Down

My grandparents? Everyday Is Exactly the Same - NIN

How is my life going? Cold (but I'm Still Here) - Evans Blue

What song will they play at my funeral? Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie

How does the world see me? Becasue of Me - Seether

Will I have a happy life? When the Night Feels My Song - Bedouin Soundclash

What do my friends really think of me? She's Like Heroin - System of a Down

Do people secretly lust after me? Can't Take My Eyes of You - Frankie Valli

How can I make myself happy? Scandalous - Mis Teeq

What should I do with my life? Somewhere I Belong - Linken Park

Will I ever have children? Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

What is some good advice? No Way Out - Theory of a Deadman

What is my signature dancing song? It's My Life - No Doubt

What do I think my current theme song is? Hurt - NIN

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Lay Lady Lay - Ministry

What type of men/women do you like? Personal Jesus - Marilyn Manson

7 comments:

Calvin said...

"How can I get ahead in life? Hooker with a Penis - Tool"

HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

I was laughing my ass off at that one too!!! Anyway, I'm gonna do it, it'll be great!!

Mythreyee said...

LOL!!!!! nice stuff!!!! :D wil try it out!

The Funky Bee said...

those are pretty good Sassy! It is so weird how some of them make sense!

DINK said...

THE FUNERAL SONG IS FITTING! :p

Sassy said...

@ the outlaw torn - Great isn't it? If thats all it takes, Im changing my profession now and getting a huge package.

@ aintneverscared - :D glad u enjoyed that...

@ mythreyee - do it! and let me know!

@ the funky bee - it's really scary how some of them fit! Although I swear the Hooker with a Penis is NOT accurate! Promise.

@ - dink in the pink - isn't it?! I was worred that Twisted Sister song "burn in hell" would come up!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! wedding invitations shirt New hair loss treatment hair removal