Monday, March 20, 2006
MMMMM I Want a Lick!!!
I am in love with my bodywash. It is vanilla and brown sugar, and smells like heaven. It smells so good that when I lather up I want to lick myself. I may have been so overcome that I had a small lick the other day. It smells good on other people too. I wanted to chase my friend down after using it and give her a good lick, but I do have some self control. However, if the urge comes over me, and I smell it on you, I may pin u down and have a nibble. Mmmmm yummy-scrumboes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If you cant lick your friends, who CAN you lick???? LOL
Mom
Mmmm! I love yummy smelling stuff like that! I have this one lotion that I wear mostly only during the summer months. It's coconut and mango and it is so deelish! One day I walked into my bosses office and sat down to talk to him, he sat still, closed his eyes and put his head back. At first I was like, what the HELL is he doing. Then he just said...AAAHHH I smell the beach! HA HA! It was me! My dad also used to call me fruit salad when I was younger. Good old Bath and Body Works!! he he...
Be careful, someone might actually come lick you ;O)
LOL.. now that was hilarious!! whoa, get off me!!
Post a Comment