Saturday, March 25, 2006

Oh Brother..Here I Go Again!

I'm sadly known for creating limericks when I'm really hyped up....much to many of my friends distaste. Yes, I can hear their groans now...similar to the groans I get when I crack out my corny jokes. However, just for them because I love them so, I am going to try something new. I will be trying my hand at a few Haiku's. I can't imagine they will get as perverse as my limericks, but it will keep my mind working. Here's my first attempt.

Haikus of a Saturday Night:

man at my window
peering inside he's a perv
man I need more blinds

best friend on the phone
empty bottles everywhere
laughing camels rock!

(please don't ask about that one)

in my pajamas
it is only 10 o'clock
pass me another

Maybe I should stop...who knows if I even have the formula right! Forgive me if I do.

My mind is all mush
This week was effin crazy
Need normalcy!

Ok..I'm done seriously.

No comments: