I've been sitting here debating on what should be said. So much has happened this week, but really, does any of it matter in the grand scheme of things? Perhaps. I guess only time will tell. The most important things tend to stick out in my mind. First, I discovered that I have 2 future coke heads in my class. I look up from my desk during snack and see that they have stuck the straws of their drinking boxes up their nose and are 'sucking' in the juice, then spitting it out their mouths. When questioned, they tell me it's easy, just breath deep through your nose and bring it into your mouth, it feels really cool. I didn't ask how they were doing it, I just wanted to know why?! I'm convinced that I am surrounded by lunatics, and I love every minute of it. Does that make me a loon?
Secondly, on the loon scale, I probably rank fairly high at times. Today, about mid-scale. I had a little mis-hap at school today involving my underwear. Yes my gitch. My panties. Whatever you want to call them. It seems that I may have found some way to rip them right off on one side, leaving them just hanging. I wish I could say it was in some heat of passion, but I'm really not sure how it happened (and they weren't old or worn which makes it that much more sad!). I just found myself trying to rush outside for yard duty and at the same time wondering if I should just go commando or try to tie/pin them. I figured I better atleast pin them and went in search of a safety pin. A normal person probably would have kept this to themselves. Not I. I decided I'd share this laugh with my teaching partner and now I'm writing it here...what the hell is wrong with me?! The sad thing is they were a one of my favourite pairs, and when I took them this morning, I actually thought to myself that it will be a sad day when I had to part with them. I cursed my panties, and now they are gone!
That's what I deemed important today. Sad isn't it?
Oh! Do I look like a kindergarden teacher? Well I am..for the time being. Things may change, but for now I better start brushing up on those cutesy little sing-songs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hehehehee!! exactly what were you doing in that restroom when you ripped 'em ey?!
Kinder teavher....get ready to wipe the snotty noses!
rofl, back on blogworld after some time. going commando is probably a better idea:P
Post a Comment