Saturday, October 07, 2006

A little promotion for a friend

Everyday I pee my pants just a little.
Everyday my jaw gapes a little more.
Everyday I find my self asking, "did he just say that?"

Everyday it's: Steven Novak

His blog gets me going everytime (minds out of the gutter folks...that spot's taken).
Could I dare call him a creative genius?
Is it an acquired taste for those with warped minds? Probably.
I see it as real life and sadly I can relate to it (except maybe for that one time where he was fondled by two women before 9am, or when he found himself watching his friend shit on another friend from a branch high up a tree a la monkey style, or even that time he was pissed on by a drunken homeless guy while attending to Boss Hog at the urinal....). Either way, this dude's a laugh.

Now he has a book. Yup. A book. "Goats Eat Cans" A collection of blogs, short stories and whatever other nonsense he saw fit. Check it out. You can click the link.


There you have it, a little shameless promotion for a friend.
My work here is done.

Now where's my cut Steve?
I kid.
Congrats again.

6 comments:

Dead man walking said...

That's what I'm saying! I'm actually getting the book next week when I can afford more than a value meal..lol..

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I may have to pick this thing up...for a laugh and to support our blog friend Steve!

Evydense said...

Say What?!!! You watch hockey doggie style!! I spontaneously spit all over my keyboard when I read that!! Classic!

Sassy said...

Shane - I hear ya. I'm ordering it when the paycheck comes, cuz I don't think they'll except an IOU from me...

Hella - you know it!

evydense - damn right! We both want to see the action...and get some ;-)

Anonymous said...

Alright...you asked for it...okay...maybe you didn't ask for it, but you are getting it anyway...

*creepy hug*

It's creepy becasue I'm creepy. The kind of hug that will make you want to call the cops to come pick me up, then take a three very long showers afterwards. ;)

Seriously though, thanks kiddo.

You were much too nice to me, and I hardly deserved it. :)

Steve~

exile said...

sassy, that wasn't a roll of loonies in steve's pocket

(tunies, maybe...)