Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year..New HNT!

So the beginning of the new year usually brings upon resolutions and other promises to better ourselves.
Bleh.
Why do it now? We should be doing it all along. I refuse to say I'm making any resolutions this year. I do have things I want to improve upon, change, or do, but I'm not really about to broadcast them. I know I will achieve these goals at some time! I just hope that this year allows me to "stretch out" and become a better person both inside and out, and experience lots of new things. Specifics as to what and how will remain trapped in this dirty little mind of mine.

A dirty mind, but a pure heart.



Happy HNT everyone!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing better than I am. You know I bought one of those "balls" myself, blew it up...looked at it for a few minutes and now it's in the corner deflating slowly but surely...LMAO

HHNT ;o)

Alyssa said...

What part on Ontario are you in? Pretty pic btw. Thanks for the visit! Happy HNT!

Sassy said...

Jillie - yeh..I bought this in Univeristy. I do like it..but I can think of better things to do with it.

Alyssa - Just outside of Toronto :D

Osbasso said...

Very cool shot!

Fermus said...

Happy new year and hnt!

Hollz said...

nice shot sassy, happy hnt and happy new year

Anonymous said...

excellent pic
I can see your dirty mind working in it.
js

m_o_o_nspells said...

I'm with you on the "stretching" thing...as you said, both physically and spiritually. Lovely picture to show off lovely curves too... HHNT...from another blogger-gal just outside of T.O. ;o)

Polt said...

Ooooo, exercising on a PURPLE ball! Niiice! :)

HAPPY HNT!

Anonymous said...

Great pic. I'm with you on the whole resolution thing. I don't know what the big deal is about making them for new year's anyway... especially since people rarely stick to them. HHNT!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I REFUSE to do New Years Resolutions because I am absolutely perfect just the way I am!

Anonymous said...

That is a very sexy pic Miss Sassy!
HHNT!

Robin Alexa said...

Hot shot!

I love teh way the ball curves in to you right at the perfect spot.

Is Mr. Sass your official photographer or do you put it on a timer?

Suze said...

I love this shot and I'll be over to work out with you later.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Happy HNT! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I have had naughty thoughts about those balls...;-) HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Very creative and beautiful! Happy HNT!

CozyMama said...

great shot, I love working out with my ball........

The Funky Bee said...

looks like a great way to work out ;O) Happy HNT!

Pinky said...

woo, I like your muscular back. I need one of those.

Natalia said...

Ohhh gorgeous.

-N

Mark Leslie said...

I'm surprised no comment yet makes reference to "sexyback"

When I first saw the pic I thought you were reaching for a remote control for what looks like an entertainment unit in front of you....then I realized your much higher athletic aspirations. Good for you. Happy HNT and all the best to you in 2007!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sassy, you've got beautiful curves and lovely back and shoulder muscles. That's so great.

Happy HNT!

figleaf

Anonymous said...

that's an inspirational pic if i've ever seen one...HHNT!

Chickie said...

I'd hurt myself on one of those things but you seem to have mastered it nicely! Happy HNT!

Regal said...

Happy HNT

~art said...

happy hnt and new year!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful pose and a great way to stretch out to get the juices flowing. I pumped up my new BOSU ball today :) Happy HNT

exile said...

just hope part of your new years resolution was to use the "pit stick" more often, hehehe

HHNT