I swear I need another day to re-cooperate, after the long weekend! I barely made it home I was so tired! We were on the go non-stop all weekend. Besides a few social activities, I got every window (inside and out) cleaned and my garden is now underway. Good times.
How's this for Karma?:
A man tried to kill his wife by stopping the car on a set of train tracks. He actually pulled around several waiting cars. He positioned the car with the passenger side facing the on-coming train with his wife inside. As the train approached he got out and ran.
This is where Karma is a great thing...
The train hit the car and sent the car barrelling into the man as he ran away, killing him. The woman inside was not seriously injured.
Serves you right asshole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Silly wabbit man.
What an asshole!!!!
Serves him right!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaa
what an idiot
swans have penis'?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i didnt know that
i bet the guy that the train/car hit had no clue swans were penis havers
js
First of all, swan penis?
Secondly, men are bastardss then they die. LOL. Not really but that guy sure was.
Love it love it love it! LOL
Thats too funny.
Swan Penis: He might be the ugliest duck, but he's got a huge pecker.
I forwarded this link to everyone I know. That is some crazy ass shite.
Post a Comment