Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging
Ok, so I don't usually do this kind of thing. I'd much rather complain, and try to get a chuckle out of people because apparently odd/humorous things tend to happen to me (trust me you have NO idea...but you will eventually). A colleague at work has a daughter not much younger then myself. She offered to share some books with me because she knows I love to read, and had shared some books of her own with me. She said that her daughter loved these books, and read them repeatedly. She also added that I am a complete psycho and she could see me liking them (trust me when I tell you it's a compliment coming from this friend..lol). She brings me the series, which begins with "Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging" written by Louise Rennison . She is absolutely brilliant!!!! I won't name all the titles....but OMG hilarious!!! If you can't appreciate the warped mind of a teenage girl, then it's not for you. The fact is, even in my mid 20's I can totally relate it to my teen years, and maybe it's because I can be a bit immature myself, I find everything so funny. I have since gone out bought my own copies, and am...well reading them for the third time...call me odd...but it still makes me laugh everytime. I shared it with my bestest friend, and she loves it just as much, but then again, she is just as psycho! So, it comes highly recommended! Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love books that remind me of the good old years :-)
Excellent, love it! Bob moore chrysler why is provigil not available small tits Electro stimulation toys Hummer limos in palm springs Fish in foil oven provigil osa going provigil Fitness charts valtrex order on line
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Vegas odds ncaa basketball Puss and boots quotes Cheap compare ionamin venlafaxine hcl hr 75mg Penis in underwear Hgh revolution growth hormone stimulant hgh supplements metro pcs pay my bill online snowshoe mountain condo Blocker com spam automobile bill of sale online form Weight loss tapessmart tapes pay my jc penny bill
Post a Comment