
You really have to wonder about this. At first I thought it was a joke...but that was 4 months ago. I took this picture at a used car lot on my way home...thought it was funny. However, I'm wondering if they are concerned as to why the same cars are on the lot that were there when I took this picture? Hmmm..who wants to buy a car from a "reasonably" honest salesmen? Not I said the sassy one.

3 comments:
as a reply to ur comment
:))
never mind pschycometric tests .. i can get the female score for u ... I know where is the diff :). It's just that u have to think feminine to get that score feminine .. and i can't do that .. and don't worry if that says 50-50 some stupid cr8ed it .. i know u must be a lady :-).
that is hilarious!! i don't believe this place!!
i don't know much about that but u rnt supposed to believe pscychometric tests .. Believe in yourself .. and to have a look at ur feminism i guess better c the mirror :-)
Post a Comment